Eco-Friendly Supply Chain
The following information includes RowApparel.com's key environmentally responsible supply chain management characteristics. Note not all products are organic. Those products that are organic are subjected to a stringent process starting in the field and continuing up through the finished good’s delivery.
- Use only 100% untreated, non-GMO seeds.
- Crop weeds are physically removed rather than chemically.
- By strategically planting “trap crops” such as alfalfa, pests can be lured away from cotton crops. Special insects can also be used for pest control.
- Crop rotation increases a soils ability to retain water, thus increasing its organic matter which furthers the crops productivity.
- Defoliation through seasonal freezing and water management.
- Organic goods are processed separately from conventional cotton to avoid contamination.
- Use eco-friendly chemicals that meet organic fiber processing standards.
The following supply chain steps apply to all orders, not just those using organic products.
Print within 500 miles of the ship-to address... coming soon!
Ship multiple orders in one box to a location predetermined by the group... coming soon!